Lead

Apr 29 11 9:48 PM

Tags : :

The Destroyer and Sitchin's Nibiru

According to translations of the Sumerian texts by Zecharia Sitchin,
author of The 12th Planet, a massive object orbits our sun once every
3600 years. Called Nibiru by the ancients, its catastrophic flybys have
driven the evolution of humankind. If the Mayan 2012 calendar prophecy
is right, it could return within the next decade.

Heres a video I want you to look at first

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 29 11 10:04 PM

Now that youve viewed that video lets move on to a few other things...

Lets say our Govt is trying not to scare us about the destruction that this planets arrival will bring, but they know that soon enough they wont be able to hide its appearance in the sky much longer.

What do they need to do?

They need to tell us all kinds of celestial events will be visible soon...

And they have

Read the following:

http://preesi.lefora.com/2011/01/23/two-suns-twin-stars-could-be-visible-from-earth-by/

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/chandra/news/08-062.html

http://www.groupsrv.com/science/about504939.html

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 30 11 2:48 AM

I've seen that video several times, and it is disturbing.
I've studied Nibiru, and read Sitchin back in the 90s. My feeling is that we would see it by now. I think that as bad as things are, they'd be a hell of a lot worse if Nibiru were to blame.
I think the planetary alignment, along with HAARP, is an ugly combination.
I'd like to discuss Nibiru further, because there could well be information I'm unaware of.
Thanks for calling this to our attention, Preesi.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 30 11 3:16 AM

Sitchin published a book, The End of Days, which set the time for the last passing of Nibiru by Earth at 556 BC, which would mean, given the object's supposed 3,600-year orbit, that it would return sometime around AD 2900.[18] He did however say that he believed that the Annunaki might return earlier by spaceship, and that the timing of their return would coincide with the shift from the astrological Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius, sometime between 2090 and 2370.[19]

Here's what I was looking for. Sitchin claimed in his last book that Nibiru would return sometime around AD 2900.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 30 11 4:26 AM

Now that youve viewed that video lets move on to a few other things...
Lets say our Govt is trying not to scare us about the destruction that this planets arrival will bring, but they know that soon enough they wont be able to hide its appearance in the sky much longer.
What do they need to do?
They need to tell us all kinds of celestial events will be visible soon...
And they have
Read the following:
[url]
[url]
[url]

-preesi

We've seen strange sightings in our skies for quite a few years.  Government cover up?  I wouldn't doubt it....so what do we do?  Hug, kiss & love our family & friends a little more every, single day.  Never know what's gonna happen...

Thanx preesi...you are SO interesting!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Jun 22 11 10:52 PM

G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star.

by colesakick | June 15, 2010 at 06:42 pm
34529 views | 2 Recommendations | 20 comments

Photos

G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star | Photo 07
  • G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star | Photo 07
  • Binary system
  • G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star | Photo 08
  • G1.9 approach
  • G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star | Photo 09
  • Transit effect on solar output
  • G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star | Photo 10
  • G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star | Photo 11
  • G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star | Photo 12
Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto  

The idea of a new planet being discovered in our Solar System is pretty exciting. Even more so because of the many theories about "planet-x" or "Nibiru" being associated with space aliens and the doomsday prophecies of 2012. Scientists at places like NASA and famous observatories have deflected inquiries about the discovery for a few years now, mainly because they feared being associated with these "fringe" theories. But like it or not -- it has happened. Well... According to a team of Spanish artronomers who call themselves the StarViewer Team.

The group made the rounds of all the news web sites in the past two weeks, claiming they discovered something very significant. It's almost twice the size of Jupiter and just beyond our furthest planetoid, Pluto. Although it's not a planet, it appears to have planets or large satellites encircling it. It's what astronomers call a "brown dwarf star" and its official name is "G1.9". . .

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help