$414,500

However its still tax exempt

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Oct 25 10 8:36 PM

The above was Pastor Paula Whites home

Description
House is 76' off Bayshore with circular drive. Entry Hall is dramatic with 60' black/white marble. Spiral stairway to third floor. Downstairs master. Den with full bath could be 6th bedroom. 2 Fireplaces. Laundry on 1st & 2nd floor. 3 car garage. Pool.

$3.4 Million!

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Oct 25 10 9:12 PM

These are a few f the homes of Pastor John Hagee.

Approximately worth 6 million altogether

I have a sneaking suspicion that they own a huge luxury home somewhere else though under a trust or something!

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Oct 25 10 9:15 PM

Preesi,
Isn't John Hagee the top intolerant, rigid, racist, unforgiving, meanest of them all?  I think he has made some thoroughly outrageous and degrading comments about a variety of groups.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Oct 25 10 9:16 PM

Okay Im done for the day....

-preesi

Thanks, Preesi.  This little tour of these scammer's and con artist's estates has been quite fascinating and disgusting at the same time.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Oct 25 10 9:21 PM

Oh and i cant find that Rabbis residence...
It must be in another name or trust, which means its HUGE and LUXE!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Oct 25 10 10:04 PM

Oh and i cant find that Rabbis residence...
It must be in another name or trust, which means its HUGE and LUXE!

-preesi

Preesi,
He has a condo in Chicago's Gold Coast area (when he is in town).  He also most likely has a home in Israel as he spends a lot of time there wheeling and dealing with the Israeli politicians.  I am sure that all his stuff is in a trust.  I'll check out some stuff and see what I can find. 
Oh - I forgot to mention that he has cozied up to all the con artists you've already researched, including the vile John Hagee, and Rev. Fuckwell (when he was alive).

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Oct 28 10 9:22 PM

Peter Popoff was a televangelist and faith healer in the 1980s.
He was making $5.4 million a MONTH (!!!) in his prime.
He was outed as a fraud by James Randi on the Tonight Show (w/JC) and the shame
drove him out of business...

Still didnt make him POOR or HUMBLE HIM!

These are just 3 of his MILLION DOLLAR HOUSES

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Oct 30 10 10:18 AM

http://endtimespropheticwords.wordpress.com/2008/12/27/the-inspiration-network-morris-and-david-cerullo-mike-murdock-and-larry-huch/
Good blog post originally taken from http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/wcnc-112608-mw-inspiration_network.63a23b6.html - 
which is now a dead link but the blog has the article copied

Also there is an organization that keeps tabs on ministries and their financial integrity or lack there of...
http://www.ministrywatch.com/

They have a list there of 30 "shining light" ministries and 30 "donor alert" ministries.
They examine the following criteria:
Transparency, Truth Claims, Values, Sectors/Functions, Resourcefulness, Red Flag Issues, Consultation

Wall Watcher’s website, www.ministrywatch.com, analyzes and grades the ministries according to financial transparency or openness.

“I believe that financial integrity and accountability is extremely important,” said Franklin Graham, president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

Ministry Watch gives the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association an “A” for financial transparency.

“My father for years, long before it was ever suggested, he told his board, ‘I want to be audited by an outside auditing firm. I want to make that audit public and we’ll let the world know how we’ve used the money,’” Franklin Graham said.

There’s a lot of money coming in to the Inspiration Network — $56 million in 2006. In a four-year period, $39 million in profit.

“Our concern is their donors don’t know where their money is going,” Smith said.

The gospel of prosperity has been a goldmine for Inspiration CEO David Cerullo. His salary in 2006 was $1.6 million.

“It’s certainly out of bounds of what we see as best practice within the ministry world,” Smith said.

Cerullo and his wife, Barbara, live in a gated neighborhood in south Charlotte. Their 8,200-square-foot home, with a pool and elevator, can be seen from the air, valued at more than $1.6 million.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of prosperity preachers out there and they are nothing but wolves in sheep's clothing.
"We treat God like a slot machine, yanking on the prayer cable hoping that the triple 7's will appear," writes Karen Spears Zacharias. 
Author Karen Spears Zacharias believes Christians have been paying good money for a false doctrine—the Cash and Cadillac Gospel. With humor and wit in Will Jesus Buy Me a Double-Wide?, Zacharias unpacks story after story of those who use the name of God as a means to living their own “good life,” as well as some unlikely folks whose genuine faith has led them to a different understanding of wealth.

“I have been a ‘have’ and a ‘have-not’ in my life. I have found in my walk with the Lord, as Karen illustrates so well in these beautiful stories, that the riches he desires for us have nothing to do with money. I love a writer that’s not afraid to walk with real people and speak the truth of their lives. Keep shining your light Karen!” — Jeff Foxworthy

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Oct 30 10 12:51 PM

Bill Gothard has a house in La Grange Illinois.

However at his church there is a road behind it leading to a bigger house (whats up with the weird truck bays under the church?)

Heres the churches website

http://iblp.org/iblp/

What I wanna know is why is Bill and Carmen Gothards house so tiny? Doesnt he practice what he preaches?

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Nov 2 10 11:23 PM

I dont know if I wanna continue! This seriously is making me ill!
A 56,000.00 monthly payment for a house while there are people
losing their houses and jobs?
These people are of the DEVIL!

-preesi

Oh you are so correct!~ I'm getting ill looking at these greedy frauds homes. I am apalled that they aen't on the tax roles. How is that legal? They don't hold church services at home?

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Nov 9 10 8:16 PM

Preesi,
He has a condo in Chicago's Gold Coast area (when he is in town).  He also most likely has a home in Israel as he spends a lot of time there wheeling and dealing with the Israeli politicians.  I am sure that all his stuff is in a trust.  I'll check out some stuff and see what I can find. 
Oh - I forgot to mention that he has cozied up to all the con artists you've already researched, including the vile John Hagee, and Rev. Fuckwell (when he was alive).

-merette

Preesi,
Here is a link to the New York Times article about Yechiel Eckstein by Zev Chafets,  Zev seems to have his number and I love the snarky undercurrent.  This is just one article - there are many more about his highly questionable activities and dealings.  He is a multi, multi millionaire - pandering to the uneducated and elderly in biblebanger world.  He needs to be investigated.  I give him a few more years before the law catches up with him.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/24/magazine/24RABBI.html

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help