Cooling system: Central
Heating system:
Fireplace: Yes

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 25 10 1:08 AM

Benny Hinn's house cost $3.5 million to build, has 7 bedrooms, 8 baths, and includes 6,000 square feet, a view of the Pacific and room for five cars in its underground garage. Benny prefers BMWs

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 25 10 1:18 AM

That is disgusting!  I saw one of his shows very late one night while channel surfing and he was casting out demons from people - oops, excuse me, sheeple.  Obviously, casting out demons is a lucrative business. 

Benny Hinn can bite me.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 25 10 1:38 AM

This is the house of Televangelist CREFLO DOLLAR

$1,495,000

Bedrooms: 9
Bathrooms: 10
Sqft: 10,131
Lot size: 43,560 sq ft / 1.00 acres
Property type: Single Family
Year built: 1995
Parking type: --
Heating system: Forced air

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Oct 25 10 1:46 AM

Preesi,
It is so ostentatious, it's tacky.  It looks like a mini-Versailles.  That $1,495,000 is a pretty cheap price tag for more than 10,000 square feet.  I just looked up to see where he lives and it's Atlanta, where I assume the cost-of-living is much cheaper.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 25 10 11:34 AM

Above is the house of the late Jerry Falwell and his widow Macel
No stats no price...
Im finding that a lot of these preachers houses are not on tax roles
meaning that they are using the religious WRITE OFFS which is insidious!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 25 10 11:54 AM

Here is the SPRAWLING house of Kenneth Copeland in Newark, Texas
Once again it is not showing up in tax records
But its got to be in the millions yet again!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 25 10 12:01 PM

Above is the Beverly Hills home of Paul and Jan Crouch

$9,165,500

Bedrooms: 8
Bathrooms: 17
Sqft: 16,520
Lot size: 96,268 sq ft / 2.21 acres
Year built: 1994
Heating system:
Fireplace: --

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 25 10 1:32 PM

The above is the FORMER home of Televangelist T.D. Jakes.
Imagine what he has now!

Description
DALLAS LANDMARK MT. VERNON ON 10 PREMIER ACRES OVERLOOKING WHITE ROCK LAKE. 10,511 SQ.FT. MAIN HOME TOTALLY RENOVATED AND EXPANDED IN '02. ELEVATOR ACCESSES 3 LEVELS, INCLUDING 2,400 SQ.FT. BASEMENT & WINE STORAGE. RENOVATED OUTBUILDINGS INCLUDE 2-STORY GUESTHOUSE, POOL HOUSE, 4-LANE BOWLING CENTER, 16-CAR CONCOURS CLASSIC AUTO FACILITY, LIGHTED TENNIS COURTS, HEATED POOL, PUTTING GREENS, GAZEBO, OUTDOOR GRILL, 2 FIREPLACES & PIZZA OVEN.Brokered And Advertised By: Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.Listing Agent: Allie Beth Allman

$10,399,500

Monthly payment $56,115.00

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Oct 25 10 1:44 PM

I dont know if I wanna continue! This seriously is making me ill!
A 56,000.00 monthly payment for a house while there are people
losing their houses and jobs?
These people are of the DEVIL!

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Oct 25 10 2:14 PM

Preesi,
Not on tax records???  That is disgusting.  And evil.   There is another ministry - a little different one founded and led by an orthodox rabbi named Yechiel Eckstein (headquartered in Chicago) that bilks born-again christians - many of whom live in trailer parks and are on social security.  The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews funds Israel and Jews living in poverty in Russia and Ethiopia and helps them return to Israel.   What Eckstein does is highly questionable -  some people think he is laundering money to fund the Israeli Mossad.  Anyway, these sheeple turn over a great percentage of their income to his organization, because they believe that once the Jews have all returned to their homeland of Israel, the Rapture will ensue.  Yechiel has a big TV following - he has shows running on the Total Living Network (TLN) and other christian channels.  There is a 1-800 number on the screen for people to call to donate.  This guy is a nutcase in every possible way, but has made millions and millions of dollars.  And his organization is registered as a 501(3)(c) non-profit with the IRS!!!!!   

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Oct 25 10 2:38 PM

TD Jakes current home

$5,857,000

Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 5
Sqft: 12,160
Lot size: 722,530 sq ft / 16.59 acres
Year built: 1995
Heating system:

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Oct 25 10 3:39 PM

This is the sprawling home of televangelist Joyce Meyer

Lets hear all about it

The family compound

The ministry has also bought homes for other key employees.

Since 1999, the ministry has spent at least $4 million on five homes for Meyer and her four children near Interstate 270 and Gravois Road, St. Louis County records show.

Meyer's house, the largest of the five, is a 10,000-square-foot Cape Cod style estate home with a guest house and a garage that can be independently heated and cooled and can hold up to eight cars. The three-acre property has a large fountain, a gazebo, a private putting green, a pool and a poolhouse where the ministry recently added a $10,000 bathroom.

The ministry pays for utilities, maintenance and landscaping costs at all five homes. It also pays for renovations. The Meyers ordered major rehab work at the ministry's expense right after the ministry bought three of the homes. For example, the ministry bought one home, leveled it and then built a new home on the site to the specifications of Meyer's daughter Sandra and her husband, county records show.

Even the property taxes, $15, 629 this year, are paid by the ministry.

Meyer called the homes a "good investment" for the ministry and said the ministry bears the cost of upkeep and maintenance because the family is too busy to take care of such tasks. "It's just too hard to keep up with something like that when you travel as much as we do," Meyer said.

She said that federal tax law allows ministries to buy parsonages for their employees, so the arrangement does not violate any prohibitions against personal benefit. Meyer also said the decision to cluster the families together was a way to build a buffer to better ensure privacy and security.

"We put good people all around us," she said. "Obviously, if I was trying to hide anything or thought I was doing anything wrong, I wouldn't live on the corner of Gravois and 270."

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/joyce_meyer.htm

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Oct 25 10 7:00 PM

I went to go see Benny Hinn with a few relatives and my grandpa 4+ years ago at the Anaheim Arrowhead Pond.

The entire place was packed full.  He probably made Hundreds of thousand that one night as they were passing the collection plate around. 

Most of  the workers there were all volunteers.

He also didn't "heal" anyone that night. LOL  I guess it was because it was a live show.

I do have to admit that he is a great speaker and very manipulative.

From what I can remember, it was at least a 2 hr event.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Oct 25 10 7:26 PM

What you see above is Sister Paulas apartment.

Sister Paula is a transgender televangelist whose website says she lives on a fixed income...

http://www.sisterpaula.org/Welcome.html

Interesting that the ONLY honest one is GLBT...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help