Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Nov 10 10 10:28 AM

I am happy to say I haven't even heard of most of those scammers.

Didn't Billy and Ruth Graham live in a modest home in North Carolina? I really admired her. Patricia Cornwell was practically raised by the Grahams and wrote a wonderful bio of Ruth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Nov 10 10 11:34 AM

I am happy to say I haven't even heard of most of those scammers.
Didn't Billy and Ruth Graham live in a modest home in North Carolina? I really admired her. Patricia Cornwell was practically raised by the Grahams and wrote a wonderful bio of Ruth

-librarylady

It was far as you can get from modest--

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Nov 10 10 8:52 PM

Ruth Bell Graham died on June 14th 2007 - in the same house of logs devised and planned by herself in 1955, half way up a mountain in North Carolina. The house itself is a testimony to the simple life-style – hailed, following a visit by boxing champion Muhammed Ali, as ‘the kind of house a man of God would live in.’ Such is part of the legacy left by

Pictured at their front door. ‘I love the wife of my youth more every day’
said Billy Graham
PHOTO Richard Bewes

Ruth. It was here that a family was raised, and to which its members  would be returning again and again across half a century.

The house – “Little Piney Cove” - was built of old wood, mostly acquired by Ruth from the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains or from nearby salvage yards. Chestnut, pine and oak were all put to use.  Only the framework was of new wood. Centrepiece of the main living room is a fireplace mantel, carved with words from Martin Luther’s hymn;  Eine Feste Burg Ist Unser Gott – “a Mighty Fortress is our God.” Over the years there have been a succession of dogs in the homestead, the latest was called Chyna – but generally it seemed to be the cat that ruled the household.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#46 [url]

May 16 14 5:13 PM

Well Well Well...

So Pat Robertson has his mansion on Regent University property in Virginia Beach shown here:

BUT...

He also has another custom built hidden Mansion in Hot Springs Virginia under a dummy corporation called "Higher Ground 27 Acres, LLC"
The $2.9 million dollar property has 8 bedrooms 7 baths, an in ground pool, pool house, tennis court and 3 fireplaces

Its shown here:

The most disgusting thing is the fact that he CLEARED out all those trees in a NATIONAL FORREST

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help