Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 28 13 11:52 PM

I didn't watch the clip you posted, tam.  BUT - he had to get the fuck out fast.  There has been a child sex abuse ring at the Vatican and he was involved (or at least knew about it). Young boys (and some young girls) were brought in at regular intervals to the Vatican and they were sexually abused.  Apparently, this has been going on for ages.  The Italian authorities confiscated his computer and sealed his apartment (crime scene).  I think this is an immunity deal in exchange for names of all pervert pedophiles all over that goddamn Vatican.  Plus, there are all kinds of issues with the Vatican bank - money laundering and missing money that can't be accounted for.  No wonder he is going into a totally cloistered monastery and no public life at all. I bet he is really under house arrest and this story about living in solitude and prayier is a cover.  

The Rat is a bastard.  The Catholic Church has been dying out for years.  I think it is now officially dead.  The conclave to elect the next pope is a joke.  It's just a meeting of old perverts to swap pics and share stories of their exploits.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help